Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random Thoughts (like, really random) (you probably shouldn't even read this...)

So here's the truth.

The hardest thing about blogging is actually blogging. I feel like I often see my life in blog. Through pictures. To music. I have the perfect post in my head, know exactly what I'm going to write, which lyrics will best accompany the pictures, etc. etc. And then I sit down to actually do it and I can't. I think this is called lack of follow through or something of the sort. Whatever it is... I have it. Sorry.

In other news HOW IN THE WORLD do I have a first grader and a baby who is almost five years old? Where did the time go?

And I cut back on the sugar. Way back. Like a teaspoon in my coffee every morning. My one cup of coffee every morning. And that's it. A moment of silence is most definitely in order if that's what you're thinking. It's what I'm thinking now that I think about it. hehe...

(and yes that means that I didn't eat any Halloween candy - NONE AT ALL!)

So that's it for now.

I suck. I know. Bad blogger.


THE END:)
(aren't you glad that's over?)

No comments: