Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crockpot Challenge: Day 14

So today I severely needed to go to the grocery store. I had planned on going yesterday but we got busy decorating for Christmas and I never really got out of my pajamas. I ended up making Chicken Alfredo Pasta in the crockpot the same way I normally make it in the oven - minus all the nasty clean up afterward. I may be a titch obsessed with the old gal...



The only thing you really need is some chicken and a jar of alfredo sauce. I really like the Bertoli Brothers (I think that's the brand), but I'm sure I got this jar on sale with a coupon so I used it instead. We aren't super picky around here. I placed frozen chicken in the pot and covered it with the jar of sauce. After about 7 hours I boiled some water, dropped in the pasta, mixed up a bag-o-salad and voila! dinner was served. I forgot to take an after picture so I just got up and told everyone to say cheese:)


They actually listened!


You should probably check in tomorrow to learn how to make a fabulous Peach Pobbler - that's what I'm calling it because I thought it was going to be a pie and it tasted like a heavenly cobbler. So, pobbler it is.


See you tomorrow!





No comments: