Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crockpot Challenge: Day 8

So here's the truth. Or some truths.

1. I promise I will post pictures tomorrow of the burnt lasagna and the most wonderful, easiest pork chops ever that I made today.

2. My phone, camera, computer essentially all hate me at the same time and I'm having issues.

3. It works out well that all technology has a conspiracy against me because it made me realize that it is cuh-razee to try and cook and blog the same recipe every day. This way I will be one day behind and I can put more time and energy into each post.

4. Okay that last sentence was a lie. School requires most of my time and energy, as well as two little blonde-headed boys, so my posts will still have the same amount of suckage each day. (possibly more, who knew?).

5. I saw Twilight again tonight with my sister-in-law. I know! It's a condition. I may need a therapist. Or medication. Or an intervention. Or something.

See you tomorrow and I'm going to tell you how a nurse named Mary's (super easy) porkchops can save your marriage... or something less drastic.

No comments: