Friday, November 18, 2011

Crockpot Challenge: Day 6

This is going to be a quickie... I've had a busy day and my hubby's plane just landed so the rest of my evening is reserved for the fam.

Today's recipe is courtesy of this blog. Again.



Cranberry Pork Roast
You will need:
1/2 lemon
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. dried mustard
1 clove garlic (minced)
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
1 pork roast
1/3 c. cranberry juice
*the recipe calls for some golden raisins too.
*I left those out.
*because it just sounds nasty.



Mix all of the dry spices and garlic together, rub over pork and then pour cranberry sauce and juice on top. Cover with the sliced lemons. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 until done.



Honestly? Not impressed. It was pretty at first but pretty food that doesn't taste pretty is ugly. U-G-L-Y.



I know there are plenty of people who would love this. Just not the person writing this blog thankyouverymuch. So, after cooking dinner all day I'm still hungry.

(Don't get me wrong. We still ate this. We just didn't really like it that much that's all.)

Good thing I have some cookie dough left... or I'd probably be mad:)

No comments: