Thursday, June 18, 2009

I wished I had my camera...

On my way to work this week, I was almost run off the road by a State Farm Catastrophe Truck. I looked over to give him the well-deserved "stink-eye", and realized he wasn't paying any attention to me or my anger because he was texting. That's right, texting! I am pretty sure that insurance companies like State Farm would frown upon anyone texting and driving, especially their employees. I was wishing that I had my camera to take a picture of his offense and send it to the company... and then I realized that was just as bad as texting and driving, you know, taking pictures and driving. But still, I wished I had my camera....

and my cell phone and iPod for that matter. (they were stolen out of my car last weekend)

Wishful thinking it is!

No comments: