Tuesday, May 12, 2009

in which I blog about random things....

such as... one of my favorite things... shoes!!! If these little toddler converse aren't some of the cutest things you've ever seen, then, dear friends, I just don't know what is!


Also, this little guy and his fake smile just so I will leave him alone... I will love him till I die...




Another random thing: did you guys watch American Idol last week, when Paul Abdul performed? Seriously, what. was. she. thinking????? And tonight, is she on drugs? She should stop talking.... altogether.... STOP SPEAKING PAULA. YOU. NEVER. MAKE. ANY. SENSE!!!! EVER!!!!

And what exactly does Kim Kardashian do again? Just saying...

I love Kris Allen by the way. In case you were wondering. I do. :)

This little guy, I also love. Especially the way he wants to wear his hat backwards these days:



One last thing: what the HECK happened on House last night? Did anything over the past few weeks really happen, or was it all a hallucination? I am totally confused and will probably be up for the next 2 weeks worrying about it. Okay. Probably not 2 weeks. Just 2 hours. Maybe. If my Dr. Pepper doesn't wear off. It was really disturbing.

Oh, and one more thing. I also LOVE Simon Cowell. Say what you will. I think he is a big ole teddy bear.

Bless his heart.

The end.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the high-top converse! Glad you found some shoes that work. Hope you got all the colors.

Caci said...

Love the shoes! Totally agree with you about Paula AND Simon! I am glad someone else feels that way about him. Kim Kardashian....did not come from the best parenting in the world--that's about all I can say about that! Don't watch House...sorry and I have no idea who Kris Allen is. Help on that?

Caci said...

I mean that I don't watch House...I wasn't trying to tell you not to watch House! LOL

Melissa said...

love the shoes! such cute boys.. btw...we're bringing home some real shark teeth for the boys. see y'all soon.

Crazy Family said...

Caci... you SHOULD watch House/ Kris Allen is a runner-up on American Idol/ and I would totally be all over Simon (tmi?)!
Mel... superexcited about the shark teeth: right up our alley!!!